Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer (full-time position), is a world leading hi-tech renewable energy company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work independently for service work of products.;
- Strong implementation based on service contract requirement;
- Finish service document according as company or customer's standard;
- Keep good relationship with customer;
- Collect customer request and feedback to sales and manager;
- Provide products and service traning to customer.
- Taking care of the return and shipment of after-sales spare parts according to customer needs
Qualifications and knowledge:
- More than 3 years’ experience in DC Charger equipments service or related equipments.
- Be responsible for technical service in EMEA region
- Able to work in Munich, Germany
Knowledge / Educational requirements
- Graduate from college in electrical engineering or above knowledge;
- Fluent in English, Second or third European language is a plus
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented.
- Authorization to install, maintain and operate equipment up to 1000V AC
- Willing to travel.
- Drive license
What could be offered
- Very attractive salary package
- A lot of room for personal development
- Work in a dynamic international team
We look forward to receiving your online application.