Technical Maintenance Engineer(m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for a Technical Maintenance Engineer (full-time position), is a world leading hi-tech renewable energy company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and carrying out scheduled maintenance.
- Responding to emergencies.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Repairing equipment and testing repairs.
- Ordering specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Creating maintenance procedures.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Keeping records of faults and repairs.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- 1 year of relevant experience is preferable. Fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Able to work in Munich, Germany
Knowledge / Educational requirements
- Completed electronic or comparable training as an electrician/mechatronics technician
- Fluent in English, Second or third European language is a plus
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Authorization to install, maintain and operate equipment up to 1000V AC
- Willing to travel.
- Drive license
What could be offered
- Very attractive salary package
- A lot of room for personal development
- Work in a dynamic international team
We look forward to receiving your online application.