System Engineer for 12V lithium battery (m/f/d)
About our client
For our client, a German subsidiary of an outstanding public company from China in the field of new energy (group of more than 7,000 employees). We are looking for a System Engineer for 12V lithium battery (full-time position).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for system requirement analysis and system architecture design coordination
- Execute system design and integration tasks along V-Model including planning and execute validation activities
- Work with customers on requirements refinement, problem analysis and resolving
- Create and maintain technical documentation like manuals and release notes
- Being first technical interface (external and internal), providing timely technical analysis and solutions.
- Coordination technical solutions in cross-functional teams
Qualifications and knowledge:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering or a related discipline
- 3 years of experience in system integration, preferably in the automotive or battery industry.
- Knowledge of automotive R&D processes and related standards such as ASPICE, DFMEA, APQP, PPAP, 8D
- Confident in technical discussions, self-motivated and problem-solving mindset, comfortable to cope with startup like conditions
- Your English: Off the charts! Your German: Nicht so gut is okay for us
- German work authorization for working in the EU
What could be offered
- Very attractive salary package
- A lot of room for personal development
- Work in a dynamic international team
We look forward to receiving your online application.