Sourcing Manager (m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are seeking a Sourcing Manager (full-time job), is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technology systems and components for major OEMs, specializing in thermal management systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting market research, as well as creating cost estimates and forecasts.
- Initialize and lead the development of local sourcing strategies.
- Driving purchasing decisions based on cost and scenario analysis, as well as market trends.
- Maintaining strategic sourcing relationships and developing strong partnerships.
- Creating and improve local sourcing procedures and presenting improvement strategies to senior management for approval.
- Analyzing and calculating procurement costs and developing cost reduction strategies.
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality.
- Collaborating with the procurement department to identify and pursue new supplier opportunities.
- Estimating risks and applying risk minimizing techniques, as well as negotiating contracts that comply with industry regulations.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, logistics, procurement or in a related field.
- Superb leadership and communication skills.
- Advanced ability to collaborate and negotiate.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Willingness to travel to develop, promote, and maintain strategic sourcing relationships.
What could be offered
- 30 days holiday
- Could offer home office in necessary situations
- Small gifts on holidays
- Working in a dynamic and international team
- Good platform for personal development
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can also find us here