Service Mechanic(m/f/d) Construction Machinery-After sales
in the region of Düsseldorf
About our client
Our client, for whom we are seeking a Service Mechanic (m/f/d) (full-time job) , is the subsidiary for an international famous group (one of the Worlds’s 500 Most Influential Brands) in the field of construction machinery manufacturing road rollers, pavers, motor graders, milling machines and so on.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Periodical maintenance of stock machines
- After-sales repair and maintenance service of excavators, wheel loaders, road rollers, cranes, etc
- To give training to dealers’ service team and onsite training to customers’ operators
- Form a report on customer feedbacks and improvement suggestions to the factory.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Successfully completed training as electronics or Mechanics
- Experience in diagnosis, repair and maintenance
- Willingness to work on construction site
- Good communication skills with customers
- Very good German and basic English
- Good knowledge of safety precautions and procedures relating to mechanical equipment
- Residence location in around the region of Düsseldorf
- Travel widely through Germany, occasionally Europe
- Driving license is a must.
What could be offered
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and intensive training on the job
- 30-Days Holiday
- Convenient location with free parking, a canteen, coffee corners and thoughtful architecture that offers various retreats
- Culture with flat hierarchies, uncomplicated communication channels and space for your ideas
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can also find us here