Senior Risk Controller (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
About our client
Our client , for whom we are looking for an Senior Risk Controller (full-time job) is the subsidiary in Frankfurt of a worldwide renowned financial insitution (Fortune Global 500 company) .
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing and managing the identification, assessment, monitoring and steering as all financial and non-financial risks.
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral form with management board, other departments, external/internal audits and supervisors.
- Maintain and develop bank’s risk controlling framework and risk policies.
- Set risk appetite, ensure a healthy risk culture across the bank and monitor risk limits, maintenance of limit system.
- Prepare risk reports and present to risk committee
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or a related field
- Long-term professional experience in the field of risk management/risk controlling in the banking industry or financial service industry
- Solid quantitative risk analytical and modelling skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, VBA and SQL Programming skills preferred
- Familiar with German regulations such as MaRisk, CRR/CRD
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in German and English, Chinese would be a plus
What could be offered:
- Working in a Fortune Global 500 company
- International and dynamic working team
- Attractive conditions
- Good platform for personal development
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can also find us here