Sales Manager Construction Machinery (m/f/d)
Sales & Marketing
in the region of Düsseldorf
About our client
Our client, for whom we are seeking a Sales Mananger (m/f/d) (full-time job) , is the subsidiary for an international famous group (one of the Worlds’s 500 Most Influential Brands) in the field of construction machinery manufacturing road rollers, pavers, motor graders, milling machines and so on.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading a sales team with members from China and Europe
- To establish a dealer network in Western Europe, carry out sales and promotions, and reach monthly and annual sales target. Products include wheel loader, road rollers, pavers, motor graders, milling machines, etc.
- To keep good coordination with dealers, give them guidance and support in their sales, marketing, and service. To coordinate with technical team to provide training for dealers and customers
- Keeping a direct connection with key clients and major rental companies
- Providing periodical market reports covering up-to-time market information, channel development analysis, sales analysis, customer feedback, and product promotion suggestions, etc
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Working experience in road machinery industry on the European market
- Professional communication and business negotiation skills, good interpersonal skills and organizational coordination ability
- Appreciation for cultural differences and diversity
- Very good German and English language skills
- Outstanding skills in MS-Office
- Willingness to travel widely through Europe, occasionally worldwide
- Residence location in around the region of Düsseldorf
- Driving license is a plus
What could be offered
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and intensive training on the job
- Convenient location with free parking, a canteen, coffee corners and thoughtful architecture that offers various retreats
- Culture with flat hierarchies, uncomplicated communication channels and space for your ideas.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can also find us here