About our client
Our client, for whom we are seeking a Sales Engineer (full-time job), is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technology systems and components for major OEMs, specializing in thermal management systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement the annual, monthly and weekly work plan of the counterpart responsible for the customer.
- Visit customers in a planned way to obtain the latest developments of customers and competitors.
- Complete the tasks of market development and product sales in the division of labor.
- Implement pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale customer service, and handle customer complaints in a timely manner according to procedures.
- Investigate and collect customer and competitor information and make suggestions for the company to make market decisions.
- The sales are managed on a weekly basis, and the funds returned are strictly controlled.
- Information collection and monitoring of the market performance of competitors' related products in the field of use and the OEM side.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Professional knowledge: better background in science and engineering.
- Foreign languages: proficient in English and German, these are working languages corresponding to specific businesses.
- Computer: Proficiency in computer application.
- Strong sense of responsibility, dedication, clear thinking, excellent analytical and problemsolving skills, good interpersonal communication, organization and coordination skills, and team spirit.
What could be offered
- 30 days holiday
- Could offer home office in necessary situations
- Small gifts on holidays
- Working in a dynamic and international team
- Good platform for personal development
We look forward to receiving your online application.