R&D Testing Engineer-Automotive thermal and AC system (m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are seeking a R&D Testing Engineer (full-time job), is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technology systems and components for major OEMs, specializing in thermal management systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for system benches operation, preparation, testing and data reduction
- Benchmarking on the system level
- Research new testing method, equipment, and software to improve test efficiency and quality
- Develop system testing to verify new system design concept and new technology
- Analyze and prepare the system testing results and presentation
- Time planning for internal and external projects and complete on time
- Work closely with technical supporting team/key account manager/marketing to discuss/develop the system testing concept to fulfill the customer’s requirement
- Assist the competent testing engineer to understand and evaluate the products performance and characteristic
- Assist product managers and competent engineer in verifying and improving related products, product performance and processes
- Work with the China team and support the development of new products
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Bachelor degree or above in German university; major in thermodynamics
- Experiences of OEM or AC/HP automotive Tier1 supplier laboratory, especially for AC/HP system testing
- Deep understanding the theory of air conditioning / heat pump
- Familiar with the automotive industry project development process
- German and English fluent, as a daily working language
- Skilled in using all kinds of office software, EES, LabView programming, KULI etc.
- Communication and coordination skills, analytical skills, and innovation capabilities.
What could be offered
- 30 days holiday
- Could offer home office in necessary situations
- Small gifts on holidays
- Working in a dynamic and international team
- Good platform for personal development
We look forward to receiving your online application.