Project interpreter and coordinator(m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for a Project interpreter and coordinator (full-time job), is the subsidiary of a Chinese company specializing in conveyor automation equipment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordination and communication of all installation-related questions on site between the Chinese client and our installation team from Poland.
- Attend the on-site meeting, translate the discussion between the Chinese customer and the Polish site manager and summarize the meeting report notes.
- Follow up the progress of on-site work and relevant communication like safety issues with customers, our on-site manager and our responsible sales director.
- Track and record the daily on-site working time of our installation team, and confirm with the customer responsible person.
- Support our sales manager in dealing with contracts, payments and contract additions with customers.
- Support of sales during the offer phase, monitoring the project implementation on site and report to our sales director.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Have practical experience in the field of technical projects or successfully completed a degree in mechanical and electrical engineering technology.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Native Chinese speaking. English and German fluent in negotiation;
- Fluently use computer and various office software like EXCEL, PPT, WORD etc.
- Knowledge of Polish (option)
- Ability to read and understand equipment layout drawings (option)
What could be offered
- A dynamic and motivated team as well as dedicated managers
- Performance-based financial incentives
- Challenging, varied activities in a collegial working environment
- An appreciative corporate culture based on trust and open feedback
We look forward to receiving your online application.