Project Manager (m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for a Project Manager (full-time position), is the German subsidiary of a global leading digitalization solution provider.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for local projects delivery (from project planning, implementation, risk & cost control up to maintenance service delivery) and customer satisfaction.
- Mobilize all necessary resources for hardware delivery and installation, software & system deployment, upgrading, maintenance and technical support, etc.
- Organize and participate in project meetings (kick-off, clarification, weekly meeting, phase review, close meeting, etc.) to ensure smooth coordination and communication.
- Work closely with after-sales engineers and R&D team to respond to customer’s technical requests.
- Handle customer complaints of product problems, and follow-up internal improvement countermeasures, fast tracking and facilitating timely closure.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Bachelor or master degree in relevant majors; IT-related background is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years related working experience in IT or communication industry, with certain knowledge of IT or communication technology.
- Strong coordination and communication skills, able to work closely with other departments to jointly achieve project goals.
- Have customer communication experience, able to handle customer issues under pressure;
- Self-motivated, stress-resistant and have a “can-do” attitude, able to work with flexible schedule.
- Excellent command of both English and German; Chinese as an advantage.
- Proficient with office tools such as MS project, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio etc
What could be offered
- Competitive salary in the relevant industry.
- Promising and sustainable self-development and prospects.
- Wide technical and modern environment with interesting challenges.
- Professional environment with an open communication culture.
- Flexible working arrangement with work from home option.
We look forward to receiving your online application.