Project Manager (PM) (w/m/d)
About our client
For our client, a worldwide auto parts supplier from China (Top 100 global OEM parts supplier), which is specialized in design, manufacturing and sales of exterior auto parts, we are looking for a Project Manager (full-time job).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Link between our OEM customers and our HQ in China
- Determine program deliverables, requirements, objectives, quality standards and timing requirements and communicate and update program status to the program team functions, our customer, and management.
- Project feasibility evaluation based on quality, design and cost degree, and obtain final output.
- Maintain and manage master program timing.
- Generate and obtain program budget approval and track ongoing program costs.
- Assure program budget conformance to margin, tooling, capital, and development costs.
- Communicate program financial issues to the Account Manager for resolution with the customer.
- Support the customer as a product team member.
- Support early product build events and Assembly Plant product launches.
- Assure APQP requirements are met on each program.
- Coordinate activities with China and MEU team to make sure each program development is smooth and launch successfully, and meet customer requirement;
- Enhance the communication channels and speed between MEU, Chinese team and customer;
- Acting Liaison between Munich and China to improve program management and global program development.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- A technical degree and minimum of 2 years of work experience in program management or a related field
- Business fluent German (“Verhandlungssicher – C2”) and business fluent English (Min. B2)
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of customer procedures and expectations (VW, Audi, Skoda etc. preferred)
- Experience with the Launch of Automotive OEM or Tier 1 supplier’s products
- Experience with plastic would be a plus
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- A demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, to be proactive, to work independently of dayto-day supervision
- Ability and willingness to travel worldwide
What could be offered
- International projects with highly motivated and performance-oriented teams
- Exciting customers in the premium segment
- Independency and independent work
- Various company events
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can also find us here