Product Expert Residential AC (m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for a Product Expert Residential AC (full-time position), is the subsidiary of a large international manufacturer in the field of household appliances (Fortune Global 500).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work on the development of the next generation of air conditioning products for residential application.
- Responsible for the elaboration of the market specifications (Lastenheften) for new air conditioning product developments as well as actual portfolio modifications.
- Supporting the technical design of the air conditioning products, taking into account relevant efficiency, manufacturing and safety requirements. All this in coordination with multi-functional R&D teams.
- Responsible for the planning of the air conditioning products and their required certifications and the coordination and implementation of tests with internal and external partners.
- Monitor and analize own product portfolio, market trends and competitor activities.
- Participation in strategic customer meetings in collaboration with the sales department.
- Work with international experts and present work results in a clearly understandable manner
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Barchelor´s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Mecatronic, Electrical or similar) with applicable experice or Master´s degree in Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years applicable experience in the HVAC sector, preferably in residential AC sector.
- Good knowledge of mecatronics, control engineering, programming and thermodynamics would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Good knowledge of the planning and the implementation of concepts and projects.
- Good coordnation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with diverse audiences, including corssfunctional team members, senior leaders, global suppliers and external customers.
- High degree of initiative and flexibility, as well as willigness to travel.
- Excellent level (written and spoken) of German and English languages.
- Willigness to travel occassionally.
What could be offered
- An international working environment and agile teamwork
- Goal-oriented and collaborative organizational culture
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- Various opportunities for further training and career development
- Employee benefit programs (e.g. subsidized company pension plan, employee discounts)
We look forward to receiving your online application.