Product Engineer (m/w/d)
About our client
For our client, a leading technology and innovative thinking company in the field of solar energy. We are looking for a Product Engineer (full-time position).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Closely communicate with sales teams in Europe to get customer need and product plan.
- Understand solar market situation and help to develop business plans, and forecasts for assigned products in different regions.
- Delivers internal and external presentations on all aspects of products supported.
- Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products.
- Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs.
- Support various technical related product research and questions from clients.
- Coordinate with internal departments at HQ to make sure product related project can be completed in timely manner.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- 1-2 years’ experience in related industries (Solar/ Semiconductor etc) will be considered. Experience in similar role is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English. Knowledge of a major European language is a plus.
- Good communications skills and positive attitude.
- Open-minded and good team player;
What could be offered
- Very attractive salary package
- A lot of room for personal development
- Work in a dynamic international team
We look forward to receiving your online application.