Pre-sales Engineer (m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for a Pre-sales Engineer(full-time position), is the German subsidiary of a global leading digitalization solution provider.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze the customer context with the Sales Engineer;
- Supervise the start of the project and monitor the progress of the project;
- Ensure the smooth running, in coordination with the Sales Engineer;
- Participate in the response to calls for tenders;
- Integration, test, validation of our system with the customer during the pre-sales phase；
- Communicate with customers, collect and review requirements as well as proposing solutions；
- Responsible for communicating with customer's technical team, conduct training to customers on product using and daily maintenance as well as problem solving solutions
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in IT, telecommunications or networks, knowledge of wireless communication and the Retail sector would be a plus；
- You have an excellent command of English and German, Chinese will be a plus；
- You perceive the issues and anticipate changes in the market, technologies and consumption patterns；
- You have the ability to work efficiently on several projects in parallel；
- You demonstrate excellent communication and a sense of customer relationship / service；
- Ability to coordinate and pilot a project in collaboration with other departments
- Network knowledge
- Linux operating
- Mastering a database (Mysql)
- Master a Java-like language
- Soft skills in customer communication and negotiation
What could be offered
- Competitive salary in the relevant industry.
- Promising and sustainable self-development and prospects.
- Wide technical and modern environment with interesting challenges.
- Professional environment with an open communication culture.
- Flexible working arrangement with work from home option.
We look forward to receiving your online application.