PLC Engineer (m/f/d)
Erfurt or Nürnberg in Germany/France/Sweden
About our client
Our client, for whom we are seeking a PLC Engineer (full-time job), is a worldwide leading manufacturer of new energy equipment. Out client mainly focuses on seven industry, including Lithium-ion battery, Photovoltaic, 3C, warehouse & logistics system, automobile, fuel cell and Laser. Currently, it has 15000+ employees, including 5,000+ R&D engineers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will collaborate with a cross-functional group of experts within a service team, and provide high level technical service towards Nordic customers.
- You will be working at one of the most advanced modern battery production lines with PLC programming in different software
- You will be trained for and manage monitor technology development, and work proactively to find new and more cost-effective communication interfaces for production line and processes
- You will independently test, trouble shoot, and debug.
- You will develop HMI and automation strategies.
- You will participate in hardware selection and power steering
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Bachelor/Mast Degree , Technical degree or extensive relative PLC training with experience is preferred
- Strong background of PLC.
- Experience with hardware is desired
- Working experience in automation system or production line are highly valued.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Flexible working hours service-minded.
What could be offered
- The successful applicant will become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas become reality
- Personal and professional development in order to grow internally within our organization
We look forward to receiving your online application.