Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Sales & Marketing
Our client, for whom we are seeking a marketing specialist (full-time job), is a worldwide leading manufacturer of new energy equipment. Out client mainly focuses on seven industry, including Lithium-ion battery, Photovoltaic, 3C, warehouse & logistics system, automobile, fuel cell and Laser. Currently, it has 15000+ employees, including 5,000+ R&D engineers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the subsidiaries in Germany in the implementation of various marketing activities and the planning of events
- Participate in the formulation of the company's development strategy and elaboration of marketing and brand promotion plans.
- Follow regional/country policy directions related to the industry and prepare analysis reports based on the latest policy actions.
- Track key industry developments (trade journals and documents), including company expansions, technological developments, production capacity, new product launches, changes in customer demand, etc., and provide analysis and forecasts
- Assessing and tracking the performance of the company's investments and preparing reports on this performance
- Preparation of return expectations and risk analyses as well as investment recommendations
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Major in English or humanities or marketing relavant subjects.
- Experience in working at trade fairs is desirable
- Experience as an assistant is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Chinese is not required, but would be a plus
What could be offered
- Innovative Technology
- Cooperative & friendly colleagues
- Short & transparent decision-making process
- Creative freedom with confidence in your potential
- Possibility of mobile office/home office
- Attractive basic salary + commission through sales successes
We look forward to receiving your online application.