Key Account Manager BU Daimler (w/m/d)
About our client
For our client, a worldwide auto parts supplier from China (Top 100 global OEM parts supplier), which is specialized in design, manufacturing and sales of exterior auto parts, we are looking for a Key Account Manager BU Daimler (full-time job).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for related account management (Daimler) for business development, customer management and information management
- Handling of incoming requests
- Checking the request documents and allocating tasks internally to the calculation team
- Clarifying the technical details and open topics with the "Technical Development" department at the customer
- Creating requests and discuss options with potential equipment suppliers
- Preparing the necessary documentation to issue orders, handover to customers and inputting in the customer systems (B2B)
- Introducing the concepts and offer prerequisites to the customer
- Conducting price negotiations
- Checking the contract documents
- Transferring to the internal project team and tracking of the first steps of the project team after being awarded
- Set-up of customer Cost break down together with cost estimator.
- Manage engineering change requests with local and overseas teams
- Attending of customer project reviews and representation of sales team
- Supervising the ordering system
- Creating the invoices including all amendments
- Tracking of incoming payments or outstanding claims, considering amendments and cost evaluation
- Supervising the project management with regard to control of cash flows and logistics processes
- Supporting the project team on critical issues and, if necessary, conducting / initiating escalation meetings.
- Worldwide administrator for Daimler-own system (B2B) for ten locations currently
- Maintenance of the user
- Allocating the roles according to the projects.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Completed vocational training or studies in the technical or commercial area, University degree in business administration and/or mechanical engineering preferred
- Good knowledge of auto exterior / metal
- Minimum of three years professional experience in the sales department of an automotive supplier (first tier would be a plus)
- Knowledge in sales of technical products requiring explanation or customized solutions
- Profound technical understanding
- Able to understand complex situations, not to lose focus and prioritize target-oriented
- Able to work in teams, determined, cooperative and with a solid adherence to delivery dates
- Independent and strategic working style, solution-oriented thinking
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent communication skills, in particular on intercultural level
- German and English skills, fluent in spoken and written (Spanish would be a plus)
- Hands-on mentality
- Willing to travel.
What could be offered
- Employees in international projects with highly motivated and performance-oriented teams
- Exciting customers in the premium segment
- Independent and responsible work
- Various company events.
We look forward to receiving your online application.