IT Developer (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
About our client
Our client, for whom we are seeking a IT Developer (full-time job), is a worldwide successful and well-known financial institution from China (Fortune Global 500).
Duties and responsibilities:
- System interface development and program change management
- Report development and program change management
- Organizing Head Office IT resources in China to develop and improve banking product and service
- Organizing Head Office IT resources and the external IT manufactures to provide local system support
- Support IT operations team to maintain stable system running
- Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by IT manager
Qualifications and knowledge:
- IT educational background and related degrees, as least 3 years IT work experience.
- Prominent in 2 or more development languages, including Java/Java Script/HTML/SQL/Windows batch script or Python.
- Fluent oral and writing in Chinese and English. Fluent German is preferred.
- Strong self-learning capability and sense of responsibility.
- Full stack development experience and banking knowledge is preferred.
What could be offered
- Work in a Fortune Global 500 company
- Friendly and dynamic working team
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Annual Christmas bonus
- Various training opportunities
- Possibilities to travel to China
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can also find us here