HR Manager (m/f/d)
Admin & HR
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for a HR Manager (full-time job), is the subsidiary of a large international manufacturing company in the field of home appliance (Fortune Global 500) .
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for industrial research of local businesses of the BU, talent mapping, and global recruitment of middle and senior positions;
- Study the trend of industrial development, establish talent recruitment strategy in a forward-looking manner, and continuously pay attention to the change of target companies and demands for key talents;
- Continuously enhance recruitment efficiency, accumulate recruitment methodology, empower businesses and the recruitment team for the whole group;
- Explore potential problems of the organization by analyzing the recruitment data, and provide innovative solutions;
- Expand, manage and optimize recruitment channels, and introduce innovative recruitment tools.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Correct values featuring honesty and integrity; -More than ten years of experience in recruitment management for multinational industrial/scientific and technological enterprises, skilled in whole-process management of middle and senior talents, familiar with local employment laws and regulations;
- Highly professional recruitment level, being good at communication and negotiation, sensitive sense on business analysis; be capable of fast solving problems via various resources;
- Be passionable about recruitment, with good team leadership and teamwork spirit.
- Bilingual of German/English
What could be offered
- The world's top 500 and fast-growing enterprises
- Competitive income levels and benefits
- broad personal development and development space
- an international work culture environment.
We look forward to receiving your online application.