European Heating Technology Engineer - RAC(m/f/d)
About our client
For our client, a worldwide leading technology group offering diversified products including consumer appliances, we are looking for an European Heating Technology Engineer - RAC(full-time job).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Insight into the trend of the heating industry. Research and understand the technical direction of products.
- To contact and communicate with local manufacturers and installers in Europe, and integrate into professional channels.
- Explore the user pain point of heating products and connect with the domestic team to improve the product.
- Responsible for the technical program of European heating products, develop the heating products with Chinese domestic team.
- Responsible for collecting local government subsidy policies information and give guidance on product design.
- Responsible for collecting European environmental policies, energy consumption regulations, etc,and give guidance on product design.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- At least bachelor´s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in an engineering environment
- At least 3 years of experience in heating product development.
- fluent in English
What could be offered
- The world's top 500 and fast-growing enterprises
- Competitive income levels and benefits
- broad personal development and development space
- an international work culture environment.
We look forward to receiving your online application.