EMEA Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for an EMEA Business Development Manager (full-time position), is a world leading hi-tech renewable energy company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing, developing, maintaining and reinforcing solid relationship with key customers within the EV and BESS.
- Actively pursue sales opportunities and pipelines, create and nurture strong and resilient business relationships with strategic partners like project Developers, Technical advisors, investors and other project stakeholders
- Deeply understand customer´s business model, strategy and needs in order to bring them the best possible support
- Developing strategies to ensure achievement of targets and contribute to the growth of the company
- Work closely with Marketing department and support brand activities like exhibitions and industry events.
- Act as product champion for new product introductions (NPI).
- Support product launches - develop guidance formulations and sales tools, including brochures and technical data for launch packages (with marketing) to ensure successful introduction of defined products.
- Ensure the quality of internal and external reporting and communication
Qualifications and knowledge:
- More than 5 years’ work experience in engineering, planning or business administration, with specialization in renewable energy, automobile industry or project management – experience in EV charger and BESS projects development is considered an advantage;
- Solid analytical skills, strong adaptability, efficiency;
- Strong project management skills;
- Leadership and strong team spirit;
- Strong motivation to work in a complex environment; you are organized, openminded and able to work independently; you can work on several projects in parallel;
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-oriented mindset
Knowledge / Educational requirements
- Graduate from college in electrical engineering or above knowledge;
- Fluent in English, Second or third European language is a plus
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented.
- Willing to travel.
- Drive license
What could be offered
- Very attractive salary package
- A lot of room for personal development
- Work in a dynamic international team
We look forward to receiving your online application.