Deputy AML Officer (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
About our client
Our client, for whom we are seeking a deputy AML Office (full-time job), is a worldwide successful and well-known financial institution from China (Fortune Global 500)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible to support the AML Officer in fulfillment of the duties to instruct the relevant
employees about their obligations to avoid money laundering and financing of terrorism and
gives in-house training on risk-based approach, KYC as well as AML risks within the bank.
- Advise the business departments with regard to compliance to legal regulations and obligations
to avoid money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal offenses.
- Conduct monitoring, controls and investigations of transactions with risks of money-
laundering, terrorist financing or other criminal offences in order to safeguard compliance of
institution with regard to AML laws and regulations.
- Develop and update internal policies and measure for prevention of money laundering, in
particular of work manuals and organization instructions and adequate business and customer
related security measures.
- Supervise compliance with AML regulations with regard to transactions of the institution and
other criminal offences.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Ideally bachelor/master in Finance/Law or relevant
- Several years of working experience as an AML Analyst with an internationally recognized
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit and professional appearance
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Willingness to take responsibilities
What could be offered
- Work in a Fortune Global 500 company
- friendly and dynamic working team
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Annual Christmas bonus
- Various training opportunities
- Possibilities to travel to China
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can also find us here