Cooling System Development Engineer (m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for a Cooling System Development Engineer (full-time position), is the subsidiary of a large international manufacturer in the field of household appliances (Fortune Global 500).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participation in international projects within the refrigerator product family focusing on system evaluation, planning, and procurement.
- Monitor and develop application test executions and verification.
- Execute and manage laboratory setups and test plans for test benches.
- Company-wide communication with the development, product planning, and IT departments.
- Establish and update the product benchmark map of the market.
- Having know-how about European standards and certifications.
- Deal with the leading European certification bodies (VDE, TUV, etc.) to bridge and communicate products' local certification.
- Conducting local sample testing and benchmark analysis.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical education
- 3+ years of experience in household appliances R&D and 2+ years in the refrigerator area
- Proficient in MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, goal-oriented and self-managed
- Dynamic, open-minded, strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Multi-functional/country teams with a problem-solver mindset
- Programming experience is preferred
What could be offered
- An international working environment and agile teamwork
- Goal-oriented and collaborative organizational culture
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working as a home office
- Various opportunities for further training and career development
- Employee benefit programs
We look forward to receiving your online application.