About our client
Our client, for whom we are seeking an Accountant (full-time job), is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technology systems and components for major OEMs, specializing in thermal management systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities, such as bill payment, invoicing, payroll, cash controls etc.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Ensure consistency of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepare regular financial reports and assist in the presentation of management reports.
- Create organized records and files to ensure the accurate monthly and yearly tax declaration (VAT, CIT and local taxes).
- Assist in the audit process by providing information and data as requested.
- Review and implement financial policies
- Execution and optimization of cost control process
- Cooperate with other finance teams in the company.
- Assist in budget preparation.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Computer skills, particularly with accounting software and data entry
- Advanced proficiency in in MS Office (Word and Excel), ERP system (Infor) preferred
- Organization and planning skills, problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills
- Fluent English/German spoken and written, due to group communication requirement, Chinese is Must
- Professional qualification as an ACCA/CPA is considered a plus.
What could be offered
- 30 days holiday
- Could offer home office in necessary situations
- Small gifts on holidays
- Working in a dynamic and international team
- Good platform for personal development
We look forward to receiving your online application.