(Junior) DevOps / Software Engineer (m/f/d)
About our client
Our client, for whom we are looking for a (Junior) DevOps / Software Engineer (full-time job), is an global company in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital media and innovation initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Face customers directly and deliver the best business value solutions
- Collaborating with teams across the globe to drive continuous product improvement
- No upper limit, pushing boundaries is encouraged
Qualifications and knowledge:
- 1-3 years working experience, with preferable 1-2 years in development and customer facing experience.
- Good knowledge of programming language, Java is preferred.
- Familiar with web service framework.
- High degree of reliability, determination, teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to learn fast as well as strong abstraction skills.
- Capable of working in a global environment with a global mindset.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, knowledge of Mandarin is beneficial.
What could be offered
- A mentor to lead and guide you in your work
- A great international development platform
- Access to hot industries
We look forward to receiving your online application.